PrintList Error

Jun 30, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Hi there

I just installed this solution. I have the print button but when I click on it I get a popup window with nothing in it but a print icon. What cuold I be missing?

thanks

Jake

Coordinator
Jul 9, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Interesting. Any errors? What type of list? Do you have any content types attached to the list?

Jul 15, 2010 at 1:28 PM
No errors at all. Just a blank window. I could send you the source if you wish. The title of the window is "JavaScript OM in a Site Page" if that helps. I am attempting to print a contact list. One thing that I did notice is that the print button shows on the ListTools "Item" ribbon and not the "List" ribbon. would that matter? I tried printing both with items in the list selected and unsulected with no luck. thanks for the help! Jake
Aug 25, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Hello,

I have the same problem. When i click on the "print list" button, the page popup is blank (only print button in right corner).

I have use the printlistpackage.wsp for deployed it. Could you help me ?

Thanks for your jobs.

Jérémy

Coordinator
Sep 10, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Are both of these when viewing contacts lists? Did you try other lists?

Nov 9, 2011 at 9:09 PM

I get the same issue.

I click Print and get a popup windows titled "JavaScript OM in a Site Page".  There is a small print icon in the upper right corner of the page.

I am using SharePoint 2010 Foundation SP1 Oct CU.

This is on a custom list with serval fields different field types (single line, person, date time, multi line, & choice)

I also tried it on a new custom list.  The only field was "Title".

Nov 30, 2011 at 4:53 AM

Hello!

I get the same issue. I click Print and get a popup windows titled "JavaScript OM in a Site Page".